1. Copyright. All material on this site, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by Crozer-Keystone Health System ("CKHS") or by the original creator of that material. It is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this site is in the public domain. You may download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, display, post, or transmit material on this site only if expressly permitted, and then only the designated material. CKHS in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
3. Accuracy. While making reasonable efforts to ensure that the information in this site is accurate and up to date, CKHS makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information.
4. Disclaimer/No Medical Advice Given. The information on this Web site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you have regarding your medical care. Nothing in this web site is intended as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific tests, products, procedures, companies, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in this web site. Any reliance on any information provided by the web site personnel, others appearing on the web site at the invitation of the website and/or other visitors to the web site is solely at the user's risk. Information on this web site is not intended to create any provider-patient relationship. If you would like to make an appointment with a CKHS provider, please call .
5. Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of Warranty. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS, AND YOUR USE OF IT IS EXCLUSIVELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. CKHS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN IT, AND DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR QUALITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. CKHS ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS YOU ACCESS OR BROWSE THE SITE OR DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM IT.
6. Communications by You. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of CKHS and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, CKHS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. We do not respond to any questions concerning specific medical conditions. If you transmit such information, while we will not intentionally release it or make it public, we cannot assure you that the information will be kept private. WE URGE YOU NOT TO SEND SUCH INFORMATION BY EMAIL.
7. Privacy. We refer you to our privacy statement for a complete discussion of how CKHS utilizes information you communicate via our Web site.
8. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Trademarks") displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Trademark without the written permission of its owner.
9. Content of Linked Sites. CKHS has not reviewed other sites linked to its site, and is not responsible for their content. Accessing linked sites is at your own risk.
10. Export Control. Software and other materials from this site may be subject to United States export control. The export control laws of the United States prohibit exporting certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of specially designated nationals, or the U.S. Commerce Department's table of deny-orders. CKHS does not authorize the downloading or exporting of any software or technical data from this site to any prohibited jurisdiction under the United States export laws.
11. Revisions. CKHS reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the site. You agree that your continued access and use of the site shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
12. Disputes. This agreement is governed by the laws of Pennsylvania, regardless of conflicts of laws. The federal district court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claim between the parties, who consent to the jurisdiction and venue of those courts.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEB SITE.
Also, please read the privacy statement for this Web site.